If you can’t find them here, reach out to us.
- Which washing detergent should I prefer for my woolens?
Godrej Ezee, a ‘Woolmark Certified’ brand is the preferred option over any other regular premium powder detergent as it is a pH-neutral liquid detergent with a 'Zero Soda' formula that cleans your woolens gently from within, keeping them soft and looking new.
- Why should I prefer Ezee over a regular premium powder detergent to wash my woolens?
Powder detergents, no matter how expensive they are, contain Soda. Soda is corrosive and robs your favourite woolens of colour and style. Godrej Ezee is a pH-neutral liquid detergent with a 'Zero Soda' formula that cleans your woolens gently from within.
- How should I use Ezee liquid detergent?
Soak your woolen clothes in a bucket full of water with a cap full of Godrej Ezee for 30 minutes.
- Should I use a fabric conditioner after using Ezee?
Ezee liquid detergent has an in-built Micro Conditioner that enhance the cleaning process by conditioning each and every thread of fabric, thus making your woolens soft, fluffy and just like new, always. With every wash, Ezee leaves a soothing fragrance on your woolens.
- How warm should the water be to wash my clothes?
The temperature of the water should not exceed 30 degrees Celsius.
- Should I opt for a hand wash or a machine wash?
Care instructions would vary depending upon the style and type of the garment. Therefore, one should refer to the garment care instructions before washing.
In general, hand wash is a preferred option to machine wash. While hand washing, avoid excessive agitation, squeezing or wringing. This will help in avoiding shrinkage and distortion of the garment.
In case of machine wash, it is preferable to use a machine that carries the ‘Woolmark Apparel Care Logo’ as it has been tested to assess its ability to wash woolen apparels effectively without shrinking or damaging them.
- Which detergent should I use?
Use a detergent that has been approved by ‘The Woolmark Company’. These detergents have been tested as being suitable for washing wool products without causing colour loss or fibre damage. Avoid using detergents which contain enzymes or are heavy duty. Also, avoid using a detergent that contains a bleaching agent. Godrej Ezee, a ‘Woolmark Certified’ brand is a pH-neutral liquid detergent with a 'Zero Soda' formula that cleans your woolens gently from within, keeping them soft and looking new.
- How much liquid detergent should I use?
1 cap full of Ezee liquid is enough for 6 - 8 winter clothes. i.e. One bucket full of woolens.
- How do I get rid of the surface soil that does not get cleaned during wash?
Use a soft garment brush on dry woolens to get rid of surface soil.
- Dry at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat
- Always place a wet garment out for drying as soon as it’s washed. When wet garments are left together, there is a risk of colour transfer from one garment to another
- Many wool garments do not require ironing, however, some smooth fabrics may look better when pressed
- Always use steam when pressing wool
- Use medium heat or wool setting while ironing woolens. Avoid ironing the fabric if they’re totally dry
- Woven wool garments should be hung on shaped or padded coat hangers
- Knitted garments should be gently folded and stored in drawers
- As food stains and body oils attract moths, you should ensure your wool garment is clean before packing it away in airtight bags or containers. Ideally, use a ‘Woolmark’ endorsed moth repellent however, do not directly place it on the garment
- Store woolens in a cool, dry place to avoid direct sunlight
- Before storing, ensure the woolens are completely dry to avoid the growth of mildew